- Helps fight inflammation and oxidative stress (which leads to a variety of diseases, including cancer.)
- Promotes eye health by helping prevent macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Contains lots of vitamin C, which promotes healthy blood vessels, healthy blood cells, and lower blood pressure.
- Helps with asthma.
- Reduces digestive issues such as diverticulitis, IBS, ulcers, and leaky gut syndrome.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Contains lots of B vitamins which improve cognitive function, energy levels, and good moods.
- Helps maintain prostate health.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- May protect against diabetes and insulin resistance.
- Contains lots of fiber which helps remove cancer-causing cells from the colon.
- Can reduce your stroke risk because of the potassium it contains.
- Reduces the swelling and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Contains a fiber that can treat both diarrhea and constipation.
- May help balance thyroid and adrenal functioning.
- Helps maintain optimal health.
If you would like to add more healthy foods into your daily life and would like a little coaching, education, or goal setting, contact me for a Free, No-obligation Discovery Session!