- Vitamin C: One cup of butternut squash gives you nearly half your recommended daily dosage. Vitamin C is necessary for tissue repair and immunity.
- Fiber: Good for your heart and digestive health.
- Potassium: Great your bones.
- Vitamin B6: Important for both immune and nervous system health.
- Folate: Helps guard against brain and spinal cord birth defects.
If you would like to learn more about healthy eating or would like to make healthy dietary changes, contact me for a free nutrition strategy session in person or over the phone.