- Improving resistance to stress.
- Acting on the endocrine system by encouraging hormone balance.
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes and anxiety.
- Supporting sexual health and vitality by increasing blood flow and reducing bodily tension. Women who take it typically experience an increase in sexual desire and satisfaction.
- Improving energy.
- Boosting mood.
- Supporting thyroid function, an organ responsible for regulating hormones.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING A NEW HERB OR SUPPLEMENT.
Bayless, K. (2015, December 18). 10 Supplements You Should Be Taking After Menopause. Retrieved from Prevention: http://www.prevention.com/health/post-menopause-supplements
Group, E. (2014, July 11). 7 Amazing Benefits of Ashwagandha Root for Women. Retrieved from Global Healing Center: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/7-amazing-benefits-of-ashwagandha-root-for-women/