- Reducing hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause.
- Boosting the libido.
- Increasing bone density.
- A beneficial estrogenic effect.
- It may be taken with Black Cohosh for optimum impact.
- weight gain
- nausea, stomach cramps
- itching, rash
- difficulty sleeping
- change in menstrual flow
- You have hormone sensitive cancer.
- You take medications for serious mental and/or emotional disorders.
- You take medications for Parkinson’s disease.
- You take hormonal medications, such as birth control.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
Chasteberry. (2015, February 13). Retrieved from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/chasteberry
Duke, J. A. (1997). The Green Pharmacy. Emmaus, PA: Rodale Press.
Vitex. (2016, May 6). Retrieved from Herbs for Menopause: http://www.herbs-formenopause.com/vitex/vitex.htm