Benefits of Chasteberry
- Reducing hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause.
- Boosting the libido.
- Increasing bone density.
- A beneficial estrogenic effect.
- It may be taken with Black Cohosh for optimum impact.
Side Effects of Chasteberry
- Weight gain
- Nausea, stomach cramps
- Itching, rash
- Difficulty sleeping
- Change in menstrual flow
Contraindications for Chasteberry
- You have hormone sensitive cancer.
- You take medications for serious mental and/or emotional disorders.
- You take medications for Parkinson’s disease.
- You take hormonal medications, such as birth control.
- You are pregnant or nursing.