Here are some tips to help you keep on top of your health!
2. Start the Party Light. Appetizers can be loaded with calories, so don't fill up on them before a meal.
3. Harness the Power of Produce. Fill up on simply prepared fruit and veggies.
4. Go Frozen in Winter. Frozen veggies may actually contain more nutrients than fresh because it is frozen quickly after it is harvested.
5. Respect Special Requests. It is important to accommodate your guests special dietary needs.
6. Shave Calories with Simple Swaps.
7. Roast or Grill for Rich Flavors with Fewer Calories.
8. Serve Healthier Desserts.
9. Spritz Your Drinks. Have lower calorie options for guests drinks.
10. Plan and Scan to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain. Scan the buffet for simply prepared foods with no cream or butter.
Read the full article here.